What Else Do We Do?
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
If you want to develop your people, Learning Curve provides personal and interpersonal skills development for people at all organisational levels. This includes development around Presentation Skills, Communication Skills, Meetings Management, etc.
- Develop people’s self confidence and skill
- Raise levels of self awareness
- Provide simple tools and techniques that can be deployed back at work
Examples of typical Learning Curve personal and interpersonal skills courses include:
- Presentation Skills – a range of courses for the reluctant, advanced and persuasive presenter
- Communication Skills
- Influence and Persuasion
- Team Working
- Meeting Skills
- Handling Conflict
- Time and Self Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Change Management
- Mentoring Skills
- Recruitment and Selection
- Management Masterclass
This is not an exhaustive list as Learning Curve frequently develops tailored, bespoke programmes for its clients which may include a number of the areas above. Please contact us if you would like an overview of the typical content and format for any of the above areas.